Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Company (KUCCPS) has opened the portal for the 2nd revision of college classes for 2020/21 KCSE candidates.
According to KUCCPS, the exercise commences on Tuesday, June 22, and will run till Monday, July 5.
The corporation knowledgeable candidates to log in to the college students portal on the KUCCPS site in buy to test the position of their placement on the dashboard.
College students who did not get a message are encouraged to head to the downloads area on the KUCCPS web page and test the record of indices belonging to candidates who have not been placed.
An official of KUCCPS Tending to probable candidates
The learners whose index seems on the record are urged to log into the university student portal and revise their courses.
“If you have been placed, you will get a provision placement information awaiting Placement Services Board approval.
“Applicants who have not been positioned due to competitiveness and are expected to revise will not get the message,” KUCCPS stated.
How to evaluation:
1. Log in to the college student portal making use of your credentials i.e. username and password.
2. Click on the Apps tab in the upper remaining-hand corner to examine the specifications.
Alternatively, research for courses by their institutions by clicking on the institution tab.
How to find classes:
1. Scroll via the applications and either add or revise the kinds selected in the program bracket.
2. To enter your preferred classes, click on the application/ revisions tab on the web-site and enter the programme codes.
3. You can pull the application codes from your choice in the programs listed.
4. At the time you are performed, post the courses you have picked.
KUCCPS added that candidates would not be having to pay any placement fee as they are advised to submit the M-pesa code they applied in the course of the first revision stage.
A short while ago, KUCPPS CEO Agnes Wahome experienced warned candidates against preferring the selection of college ahead of the training course decided on during the revision interval.
“1 of the most important problems that pupils make whilst selecting programmes is taking into consideration the preference of university forward of the system.
“From our knowledge, the challenge is a lot more generally about picking the highly demanded courses in really coveted universities. If a student genuinely wishes a system, we persuade them to apply for it in universities where by they will most likely face much less competitors,” she pointed out.
An undated file picture of Kenya Universities and Faculties Central Placement Services (KUCCPS) CEO Agnes Wahome.