Kenya Universities and Schools Central Placement Services (KUCCPS) has opened the portal for the next revision of university programs for 2020/21 KCSE candidates.
According to KUCCPS, the workout begins on Tuesday, June 22, and will operate right until Monday, July 5.
The company knowledgeable candidates to log in to the students portal on the KUCCPS web-site in order to test the status of their placement on the dashboard.
College students who did not get a message are suggested to head to the downloads area on the KUCCPS internet site and check the listing of indices belonging to applicants who haven’t been put.
An official of KUCCPS Tending to likely candidates
The college students whose index seems on the list are urged to log into the pupil portal and revise their courses.
“If you have been put, you will get a provision placement concept awaiting Placement Provider Board acceptance.
“Applicants who have not been positioned due to competitors and are needed to revise will not get the concept,” KUCCPS said.
How to review:
1. Log in to the pupil portal working with your qualifications i.e. username and password.
2. Click on the Apps tab in the higher left-hand corner to look at the prerequisites.
Alternatively, search for classes by their establishments by clicking on the institution tab.
How to select courses:
1. Scroll by means of the courses and either include or revise the kinds chosen in the study course bracket.
2. To enter your most popular classes, click on the software/ revisions tab on the web page and enter the programme codes.
3. You can pull the software codes from your selection in the classes outlined.
4. After you are completed, post the programs you have picked.
KUCCPS extra that candidates would not be paying out any placement fee as they are advised to submit the M-pesa code they used through the initial revision section.
A short while ago, KUCPPS CEO Agnes Wahome experienced warned candidates towards preferring the choice of college ahead of the class selected in the course of the revision period of time.
“One of the greatest issues that learners make when picking programmes is looking at the alternative of college in advance of the course.
“From our encounter, the problem is extra generally about choosing the very demanded programs in hugely coveted universities. If a scholar definitely dreams a course, we encourage them to implement for it in universities the place they will very likely deal with fewer competition,” she observed.
An undated file impression of Kenya Universities and Faculties Central Placement Support (KUCCPS) CEO Agnes Wahome.